To shepherd, lead and guide the spiritual development of High School female students, while primarily leading through the investment in leaders who live out the ministry vision and mission.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Walk with God in intimacy.
- Leads servant leaders to be spiritually healthy and casts ministry vision through consistent relational investment.
- Attend at least one regular weekly worship service and is present on the church campus during all other regular weekly worship services.
- Oversee and give specific leadership to minister to and meet the spiritual needs and issues of female students.
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate weekly Student Ministry events and Student Ministry special events throughout the year.
- Responsible for the enlistment and equipping of servant leaders within the high school ministry.
- Establish a ministry presence on school campuses.
- Lead the team in maintaining timely contacts of those seeking information related to student ministries or those seeking to serve in student ministry areas.
- Perform administrative duties such as assist calendaring, budgeting, ministry reporting, and financial tracking.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Minimum of three years experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To apply, please visit our website at pinelake.org/current-employment-openings