Christian ministry (non-denominational, evangelical) that supports over 25,000+ pastors and local church leaders nationally and globally is looking for a full-time web designer/developer to help drive sales through our email marketing, websites and online advertising campaigns.
In order to be considered all applicants must have knowledge of WordPress, mobile friendly website design, order form creation, landing pages, mobile friendly emails. Positive attitude and commitment to Christ a must.
HIRING FIRMS, SUB CONTRACTOR, FREELANCERS absolutely NOT CONSIDERED.
Job requires office hours 8:30am - 5:30pm.
Position requires ability to manage daily online projects in a fast-paced team environment. Reports to President of the company and interacts with sales, customer service and other creative staff. We are seeking tech savvy individuals with knowledge of the following:
- WordPress and WordPress plug-ins to help with lead generation, sales and marketing
- Websites: Creation, implementation and maintenance of websites, landing pages and order forms; mobile and responsive design
- Emails and E-blasts: HTML design, development and mobile friendly
- Mobile and Responsive design: Must have a strong knowledge in creating mobile friendly websites and emails
- Blog: Familiarity and ability to troubleshoot any issues with WordPress
- Tech Support: Ability to converse with customers and handle external calls for technical assistance
- Deliver high-quality results on-time as planned or agreed upon
- 3+ years of experience in web and email development
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent required
- Proven knowledge and experience with WordPress
- Experience with mobile and responsive design
- Willingness to learn and fully utilize InfusionSoft CRM software a must; Prior experience with InfusionSoft a plus
- Experience developing web applications using PHP and HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of Adobe graphic design software a plus (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Self-reliant; able to work independently and accept responsibility for projects
- Good communications skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- All while serving God and His church
Office hours are 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday with convenient office located on Federal Hwy in Boca Raton.
We are looking for someone with a serious commitment to detailed work and excellent customer service skills.
Send resume, cover letter, portfolio links and information on your local church involvement (applications without all 4 will not be considered) in word or PDF format.
Please be as detailed as possible about your online experience and technical skills, experience in managing multiple projects and what sets you apart.
Compensation is $55,000 - $65,000 based on proven experience and knowledge.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
House Manager for Recovery ResidenceAddiction Recovery Coalition
- Hancock, New Hampshire
- December 2
"Gang Church" Lead PastorInFaith
- Fresno, California
- December 1
Church Planter in Central NebraskaInFaith
- central, Nebraska
- December 1
PastorThe Shepherd's Staff
- Anywhere, Texas
- November 29
Director of ProgramsCornerstone Family Ministries
- Houston, Texas
- November 20