Worship & Connect Pastor
Calvary Crossroads Church
The Worship & Connect Pastor is responsible for leading worship, managing worship resources, and facilitating personal connections with newcomers and neighbors.
- Develop leaders who assist the body in connecting to God and others.
- Oversee activities that facilitate connecting with newcomers and neighbors.
- Organize, schedule, and conduct the church music program.
- Vocally lead worship services.
- Coordinate with the Senior Pastor in planning worship services.
- Maintain music library, worship team resources, sound and video equipment, musical instruments and other supplies.
- Develop, support and supervise individual worship team members.
- Assist in and/or conduct special services and other church related activities as needed.
- Prepare an annual music and worship budget for approval.
- Serve as a member of the elder board.
- Assist the Senior Pastor as needed.
Bachelor’s degree in pastoral ministry or related field highly preferred. Minimum of 5 years’ experience in church leadership, worship team leadership experience preferred. Ability to sing and lead contemporary worship service that incorporates, at a minimum,
keyboard, guitars and drums. Statement of faith and theology closely resembling that of Calvary Crossroads Church. Welcoming personality with a desire to help people connect with each other and their Savior.
Annual compensation of $50,000-$60,000 depending on qualifications.