The KidBuilder Creative Director plans, coordinates, and produces dynamic, themed large group experiences for weekend, Wednesday, and special events programming for the Elementary KidBuilder Children's Ministry program of Grace Covenant Church. The qualified
individual works with the Elementary Children's Minister to bring Bible stories to life through skits, stage designs, and art.
- Plan, coordinate, and produce large group experiences necessary for weekend, Wednesday and special events programming for the Elementary KidBuilder program.
- Responsible to recruit, train, and lead volunteers as it pertains to supporting large group experiences.
- Oversee all creative and technical aspects of the large group experience in KidBuilders Elementary services including computer programs and video duties that will enhance the ministry.
- Work collaboratively with all Children’s Ministers to ensure faith lessons are taught clearly and accurately.
- Write scripts for videos, skits, etc. as needed for the various programs.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Discipleship Pastor to fulfill the position.
- Fully support the vision and mission of Grace Covenant Church, including adherence to and agreement with our statement of faith, vision, and values. Must participate as a member of Grace Covenant Church.
- Strong communication abilities in writing and in person.
- Experience with drama, acting, and music.
- Superb organizational skills, including the ability to set priorities, manage multiple tasks with different deadlines, and organize time effectively in a complex environment.
- College degree in performing arts preferred.
- Experience teaching and/or caring for children, especially elementary-aged preferred.
Evaluation and Compensation
This position is full-time and the salary/benefits package is commensurate with the experience and qualifications of the candidate.
The Creative Director reports to the Discipleship Pastor and will receive an annual performance review from the Discipleship Pastor. Compensation is reviewed annually by the Executive Pastor.
For more information or to apply for the position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Grace Covenant Church is a multi-ethnic, multi-site, multi-generational church in Northern Virginia. Our vision is to reach the greater Washington, D.C./Maryland/Virginia area for the gospel of Jesus Christ.