The primary responsibility of the Pastor of Missions Partnerships is to provide spiritual, visionary, team-based, value-driven leadership for the Missions ministry in a manner consistent with the purpose, vision, core values and major objectives of Pinelake
Church. The role is tasked with developing and sustaining partnerships with organizations and individuals who are aligned with the vision, mission and values of Pinelake Church.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assists in developing, sustaining and furthering relationships with organizations and individuals who share Pinelake’s vision for preaching the gospel locally, nationally and internationally.
- Serve as a pastor to Pinelake’s expressions of multiplication including church planters, local, national and international missionaries.
- Assist in discipling and training micro-site leaders.
- Serve as a representative of Pinelake Church with sending organizations as well as other churches establishing a network of like-minded, gospel-centered organizations.
- Serve as a team member with the Pinelake Global Mission Team to implement the strategy outlined in Pinelake’s strategic plan.
- Supervise and coordinate work with staff and servant leaders.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and four to six years of related experience and/or training.