This position is the initial response point for helpdesk in user support. Excellence in customer service is important in the role. This position provides support to end users on a variety of issues by maintaining, analyzing and troubleshooting computer
systems, hardware and computer peripherals. The person in this position will respond to telephone calls, email and IT requests. They will have to document and track and monitor problems to ensure a timely resolutions.
Part-time position up to 20 hours.
A committed Christian who is comfortable working in a Church environment and is like-minded regarding our Christian Beliefs (See Beliefs, Staff Commandments on our website) with the following qualifications:
Education and Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
- Associates degree or completion of related work at a technical school.
- Be knowledgeable of Microsoft Windows and MacOS; Dell and Apple hardware, SQL database entry and modification.
- Knowledge of Arena CHMS or similar church management systems a plus.
- Excellent Communication skills and Customer Service Attitude.
- High degree of initiative, accountability and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and to adjust when needed to changes in priorities or conditions.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and cooperatively as part of a team.
- Comfortable working with staff who have widely varying levels of knowledge/comfort with hardware and software.
- Go to mycompasschurch.com Click on the About Us tab then the Careers tab. Read the Compass Beliefs, Values and Staff Commandments document. If you agree with religious beliefs, values and Staff Commandments complete that form.
- After completing the form complete the Online Application. No application will be considered without first the completion of the Compass Beliefs, Values and Staff Commandments