Be a part of one of the largest and fastest growing churches in America! Church Unlimited is currently looking to add a Student & Young Adult Pastor to a ministry connecting over 10,000 people to Jesus every weekend.
Church Unlimited is unashamedly a church for the unchurched. Our saying around here is, "We do what others won't to reach those others don't." For 18 years now, God has richly blessed our efforts to take the limits off the traditional church experience,
and we're just getting started! We highly value excellence, believing that it honors God, inspires believers, and attracts those far from God. If it's Christian, it should be better! We also pride ourselves on maintaining a healthy level of cultural relevance,
while never compromising God's Word.
The Student & Young Adult Pastor is responsible for the development and implementation of the vision, strategy and tactical elements for all programs, activities and educational aspects of Church Unlimited’s Student (6th through 12th
grade) and future Young Adult (18 to 25 yrs) ministries.
Essential Job Functions:
- Communicate the vision, mission & values of Church Unlimited to the staff at all campuses and the volunteer team
- Oversee weekly student worship experiences that include many technical components and live band
- Creation of Young Adults ministry from ground up
- Create and maintain a strategy for reaching and assimilating new students and young adults
- Effectively teach the gospel to students and young adults in small and large group settings
- Identify, recruit, develop and train volunteers and leaders
- Build relational and effective ministry teams
- Provide strategic leadership and planning initiatives for all campuses
- Responsible for CM budget and financial oversight
- Maintain cultural relevance in all aspects of ministry
- Other duties as assigned
- Broadcast staff, Campus Directors and Volunteer leaders and teams
- Authentic follower of Christ; pursuing the Lord with heart, mind and soul; passionate about evangelism
- Fully committed to the vision and values of Church Unlimited
- High Energy
- Visionary and Team Builder; Self Starter with entrepreneurial work ethic who also likes to have fun
- Strong leadership/management/relationship skills with ability to work with and motivate teams
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively balancing multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to embrace innovation and creativity while adapting to growth and change
- Proven ability to achieve results
- Above average computer/technical skills
- Three to five years experience in mid to large student ministry
If you meet the initial requirements, please email email@example.com the following:
- An updated resume with cover letter explaining 1) how your giftings and passions align with Church Unlimited and 2) what sets you apart from other applicants.
- At least one video clip displaying your speaking talents
- Links to your social media profiles.
We cannot guarantee a response to every application, but we will contact you within 10 business days if we would like to take you to the next phase of our search process.