Parkview Baptist Church is a thriving church located in the heart of Palm Coast, FL. Planted nearly 20 years ago by the current Lead Pastor, this young church has deep roots in the community and region. We are passionate Christ-followers who focus on the
power of God’s Grace and Love, and our heartbeat is helping individuals and families experience life change in Jesus Christ.
We have just entered a season of growth as we broke ground a few weeks ago on a new building project. We expect the next few months and years will be revolutionary in the life of our church, and we look forward to the Student Pastor God has prepared for
Parkview. If you believe God is leading you to minister to students and families in Palm Coast, FL, please submit your resume. We’re excited to prayerfully walk the journey with you to see who God would confirm for us.
Visit www.parkviewlife.com for more information. For questions, please email the Executive Pastor at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Develop an environment where parents are empowered to make disciples of their students.
- Work cohesively with children’s and nursery directors to strategize discipleship.
- Plan and execute weekly youth services as well as small group opportunities.
- Identify, invite, train, and empower leaders to be a part of the Student Ministry.
- Meet with key volunteers on a monthly basis to evaluate Oveflo Service and Student Small Groups.
- Interact with other staff members in weekly Staff meetings
- Maintain presence in schools by cooperating with FCA leaders and training adult volunteers as well.
- Invest in the lives of students during the week by building relationships with them in the most effective way possible.
Desired Skills and Characteristics
- An organized communicator who can keep many leaders on the same page.
- A peacemaker who seeks the glory of Christ above his own.
- A structured scheduler who can plan 6-12 months in advance on most activities and strategies.
- A teachable servant who can receive direction from leadership and make adjustments accordingly.
- A selfless, go-getter who possesses a “whatever it takes’ mentality to get the job done.
- A Spirit-led, integrity-filled individual who will be an examples to many.
- A catalytic leader who desires to kill the good to get the great.
Other Ministry Expectations
- Lead or participate in a small group within the church.
- Participate in staff meetings, creative meetings, and leadership retreats to provide evaluation and feedback.
- Participate in all church wide events or activities
- Spousal support and involvement in the church is expected
- Maintain God ordained priorities in your life by putting Jesus Christ first, your spouse second, your children third and the ministry fourth.
- Invest and invite the lost to know Jesus and come to Parkview Baptist Church
Talents & Traits Required
- Outgoing, servant-hearted, people person
- Relational leader with experience growing a student ministry
- Ability to research, prepare and teach relevant lessons for students
- Ability to recruit, lead and equip adult volunteers
- Strong organizational, administrative and computer skills
- A dedicated and passionate walk with Christ
- A clear call to make disciples within families and students
- Education required is a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of successful experience in Student Ministry is strongly preferred