The Elementary Program Leader leads the Elementary Program Development Team on the Livermore Campus. The Elementary Program Leader oversees elementary large and small group programming, adaptation of curriculum, development/mentoring of volunteer teams,
and the processing of program supplies/resources.
- Create and develop positions for unpaid staff and volunteers for program and curriculum preparation.
- Invite volunteers to participate in various roles of kids’ ministry.
- Train and mentor large groups of unpaid staff and volunteers so that they are empowered and equipped to do effective ministry
- Connect with kids and parents to build a relationship with them enabling opportunities to equip parents to lead their kids spiritually.
- Regularly communicate with Livermore Elementary Kids Lead on vision, needs, strategies, and other information to enhance elementary program and curriculum.
- Ensure that curriculum and programming elements are available for Livermore leaders as well as other Cornerstone Fellowship campuses.
- Work with CF Kids Teams to make resources available to parents of Elementary aged kids. (Website, Print Media, Social Media, etc…)
- Media, etc…)
Elementary Curriculum Team Leadership
- ·Create, adapt and write effective curriculum for Elementary Small groups leaders to encourage and maximize effectiveness of ministry. Including, but not limited to teaching, modeling, training, developing and planning.
- ·Coordinate with staff (paid & unpaid) in the preparation of supplies, room set-up and restocking for the weekend elementary program.
- ·Manage and oversee Elementary Large group programming.
- Empower and equip the Elementary teaching team, assist in adapting/writing Bible stories and lessons, gather props and oversee set design and scheduling of large group team members.
- ·Ensure new volunteers joining an elementary team have a solid understanding of their role, the ministry expectations, and ministry culture.
- ·Ensure all curriculum (including specials events) best fits our kids’ needs, building options and time limitations.
- Lead, orchestrate and plan community-building events for Elementary Programming and Curriculum Teams.
- ·Lead the Elementary Programming team in curriculum support for Kids Ministry Events (VBS, Parents Events, Trainings, Team Gatherings, etc…)
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Effective and experienced at equipping ministry leaders
- A growing Christian and regularly attends a Cornerstone life group and weekend services
- Leadership gifting & Training experience necessary
- Positive attitude, high integrity, excellent communication skills & works well with others
- Displays Christ-like behavior, treats others with dignity, respect & compassion
- Excellent time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Is grace-oriented, has a shepherds heart, a good sense of humor and models humility
- Proficient at Microsoft Word, Excel, Cornerstone Central, Portals and Social Network
Please visit us at http://cornerstoneweb.org/about/jobs/
Please visit our website at www.cornerstoneweb.org to learn more about our congregation.