The Livermore Elementary Curriculum Team Leader is the leader of the elementary curriculum development team on the Livermore Campus and takes responsibility for securing, programing, modifying, and distributing the curriculum used by elementary teams on the Livermore campus. In addition to the Livermore campus, this position makes their resources (lessons and lesson media) available to other campus teams for download.
- Prepare/create positions for unpaid staff to take ownership for ministry curriculum preparation.
- Invite volunteers to participate in various roles of ministry.
- Train and support staff so that they are empowered and equipped to do effective ministry.
- Equip/lead/motivate/train/develop a large group of paid and unpaid staff.
- Implement and evaluate effective tools and methods for communicating with parents and kids so that parents can be better equipped to lead their kids spiritually during the week.
- Communicate weekly or as needed with Livermore elementary team lead on vision, needs, strategies and other information to enhance the preparation of curriculum.
- Ensure monthly elementary curriculum and supporting documents are available on the 3rd weekend of the month prior to the month curriculum will be used.
- Work with Elementary, Children’s Ministry and Cornerstone teams to make resources available to parents of Elementary age children. (Website, Print Media, Social Media, etc…)
Elementary Curriculum Team Leadership
- Work with existing children's ministry leaders to encourage and maximize effectiveness of curriculum (this will include things like teaching, modeling, training, motivating, and planning).
- Supervise staff (paid & unpaid) in the acquisition of supplies, prep, set-up, collection, and restocking for the weekend elementary program.
- Download, reformat, revise, and upload to Dropbox monthly curriculum with all supporting documents (media, small group, large group, home, prep, and all necessary documents) to plan, create, coordinate, and organize age appropriate curriculum for the effectiveness of weekend elementary program in large and small groups.
- Working with the Elementary Team Leader (and Children’s Ministry Team Leader when necessary) to ensure lessons, media, and other curriculum pieces are biblically accurate.
- Ensure new volunteers joining the curriculum team are given solid understanding of required tasks, ministry expectations, and ministry culture.
- Ensure all curriculum (including specials events) best fits our time limitations, building options, and children's needs.
- Help to oversee the large group environment for elementary with curriculum, props and weekly scheduling at the Livermore campus.
- Manage and train the team leaders who oversee our elementary environment during the weekend services.
- When necessary lead the Elementary Curriculum team in curriculum support for Children’s Ministry Events (VBS, CF Kids Events, Trainings, etc…)
Kids Team Livermore Leadership
- When necessary assist the Kids Elementary Leader in areas outside of CF Kids Elementary that serve to move the Cornerstone Kids or Livermore Campus forward in its effectiveness.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Effective and experienced at equipping ministry leaders
- A growing Christian and regularly attends a Cornerstone life group and weekend services
- Leadership gifting & Training experience necessary
- Positive attitude, high integrity, excellent communication skills & works well with others
- Displays Christ-like behavior, treats others with dignity, respect & compassion
- Excellent time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Is grace-oriented, has a shepherds heart, a good sense of humor and models humility
- Proficient at Microsoft Word, Excel, Cornerstone Central, Portals and Social Network
Please visit our website at www.cornerstoneweb.org to learn more about our congregation.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Children's PastorNew Hope
- Salem, Oregon
- October 17
Fellowship Kids - Volunteer CoordinatorFellowship Bible Church Dallas
- Dallas, Texas
- October 17
Faith Formation CoordinatorTrinity Lutheran Church
- Kent, Ohio
- October 12
School of Ministry DirectorFirst Church of the Open Bible
- Des Moines, Iowa
- October 12
Ministry Support CoordinatorHackberry Creek Church
- Irving, Texas
- October 11
Cornerstone Fellowship started with a handful of people meeting in a living room in 1992 to study the Bible and live life together. Over the past 20+ years, Cornerstone has grown into a church with multiple campuses and ministries, but we're still just a group of people who want to learn how to live like Jesus. More...