The Elementary Program Leader leads the Elementary Program Development Team on the Livermore Campus. The Elementary Program Leader oversees elementary large and small group programming, adaptation of curriculum, development/mentoring of volunteer teams, and the processing of program supplies/resources.
- Create and develop positions for unpaid staff and volunteers for program and curriculum preparation.
- Invite volunteers to participate in various roles of kids’ ministry.
- Train and mentor large groups of unpaid staff and volunteers so that they are empowered and equipped to do effective ministry
- Connect with kids and parents to build a relationship with them enabling opportunities to equip parents to lead their kids spiritually.
- Regularly communicate with Livermore Elementary Kids Lead on vision, needs, strategies, and other information to enhance elementary program and curriculum.
- Ensure that curriculum and programming elements are available for Livermore leaders as well as other Cornerstone Fellowship campuses.
- Work with CF Kids Teams to make resources available to parents of Elementary aged kids. (Website, Print Media, Social Media, etc…)
- Media, etc…)
Elementary Curriculum Team Leadership
- ·Create, adapt and write effective curriculum for Elementary Small groups leaders to encourage and maximize effectiveness of ministry. Including, but not limited to teaching, modeling, training, developing and planning.
- ·Coordinate with staff (paid & unpaid) in the preparation of supplies, room set-up and restocking for the weekend elementary program.
- ·Manage and oversee Elementary Large group programming.
- Empower and equip the Elementary teaching team, assist in adapting/writing Bible stories and lessons, gather props and oversee set design and scheduling of large group team members.
- ·Ensure new volunteers joining an elementary team have a solid understanding of their role, the ministry expectations, and ministry culture.
- ·Ensure all curriculum (including specials events) best fits our kids’ needs, building options and time limitations.
- Lead, orchestrate and plan community-building events for Elementary Programming and Curriculum Teams.
- ·Lead the Elementary Programming team in curriculum support for Kids Ministry Events (VBS, Parents Events, Trainings, Team Gatherings, etc…)
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Effective and experienced at equipping ministry leaders
- A growing Christian and regularly attends a Cornerstone life group and weekend services
- Leadership gifting & Training experience necessary
- Positive attitude, high integrity, excellent communication skills & works well with others
- Displays Christ-like behavior, treats others with dignity, respect & compassion
- Excellent time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Is grace-oriented, has a shepherds heart, a good sense of humor and models humility
- Proficient at Microsoft Word, Excel, Cornerstone Central, Portals and Social Network
Please visit our website at www.cornerstoneweb.org to learn more about our congregation.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Children's Ministry DirectorGrace Church of Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg, Virginia
- December 5
CHILDREN’S MINISTRY CAMPUS DIRECTORNew Hope Community Church
- Cambridge, Minnesota
- December 3
Assiant to Children/Student PastorPeace UMC
- Pickerington, Ohio
- December 1
Director of Children's MinistryWalnut Street UMC
- Chillicothe, Ohio
- December 1
Church Planter in Central NebraskaInFaith
- central, Nebraska
- December 1
Cornerstone Fellowship started with a handful of people meeting in a living room in 1992 to study the Bible and live life together. Over the past 20+ years, Cornerstone has grown into a church with multiple campuses and ministries, but we're still just a group of people who want to learn how to live like Jesus. More...