Woodside Bible Church is a non-denominational Christian megachurch based in Troy, Michigan. It is a multi-site church with 12 locations in the Detroit Metro area, with a total weekly attendance of 9,000. In 2015, Woodside Bible was listed as the
48th largest church in America, and the 56th fastest growing church by Outreach Magazine.
Our Warren Campus is looking for a dynamic Student Pastor who will be responsible for the development and administration of the ministry for 6th-12th. The successful candidate will equip volunteers and parents Helping Families and Students BELONG to Christ,
GROW in Christ and REACH the world for Christ.
This person will have a high rate of success in meeting ministry expectations set by the senior leadership, with proven productivity across the board.
The candidate will have had experience working as an effective leader of ministry teams, with the responsibility of providing a vision for volunteers, and the ability to develop and monitor a vibrant, creative, and attractive student ministry that is equally
focused on the Family and Church being equal influences in a student's life.
A minimum of 2-years experience serving on staff in a church of at least 500 average Sunday total attendance is required, and this experience should be from serving in a Student Ministry department in a paid staff role.
A college degree in a related field such as Bible, Christian Education, Pastoral Ministry or similar Christian Education is required for this position.
Required skills and experience necessary for this position will include, but are not limited to the following:
* A proven track record of being a self-starter, entrepreneur, and goal-oriented worker, with an unusually strong work ethic
* A team player and team builder who focuses on the good of the entire organization and can inspire others to work together to achieve organizational excellence.
* Skilled in identifying, attracting and recruiting new leaders.
* Successful leadership experience in vision setting.
* Able to administer and organize budgets, events and ministry communications.
* Able to lead 10-20 volunteer staff.
*Successfully work with 15-20 other student pastors from the multi-site team
* A dynamic leadership capacity that takes the ministry to the ‘next level’.
* A self-motivated individual with a healthy amount of drive.
* Able to effectively execute Student Ministry programming in both small group and large group settings.
* Understands and can fully implement the Orange strategy
* Administrative-minded and ability to work through others to live out day-to-day operations in an organized manner.
Please Include your resume and a link to your favorite social media profile.