Cornerstone Christian Fellowship first started meeting in an apartment clubhouse in 1995. Pastor Linn Winters has been the Founding and Senior Pastor to lead the church a current attendance of over 6000 residing at three different campuses. Pastor Linn is
known as a Pastor who will do what it takes to reach the lost with a focus on the community. The original campus is located in Chandler, AZ with multi-site locations in San Tan Valley and Scottsdale. The mission of Cornerstone is to reach the Phoenix area
for Christ and produce fully devoted followers of Christ.
Chandler, AZ is the 3rd largest city in Arizona with an estimated population of 245,000 residents, comprised of mostly of families between the ages of 25-55. Chandler is consistently ranked with top schools. With Phoenix metro being only 20 minutes away,
Chandler offers access to multiple professional sports, excellent cultural activities and dining opportunities.
The Video Producer will work closely with other creative personalities as a positive and encouraging team member of the creative arts team. This person will be responsible for creating all video content related to teaching series and CSTV (Cornerstone Television).
This person must be strong in developing story ideas and concepts that relate to the church.
They should lead by example, and cultivate a positive spirit throughout the church family. They should represent Christ and His church well in the community at large. They should be a team player and follow the biblical model of sacrifice by being willing
to put the needs of others in front of their own. In all of their actions, they should be positive and supportive of the Core Values and the Vision of our church.
- Create and produce all video projects related to teaching series and CSTV
- Assist in managing projects and timeline with the Creative Arts Ministry
- Develop and modify scripts for shoots
- Develop ideas and concepts for teaching series
- Ability to capture clear, professional quality video & audio
- Schedule, capture and edit stories of Cornerstone and those impacted by the ministry of the Church
- Capture and edit highlight videos of special events, including, Easter, Christmas Eve, Baptisms, Student Camps and Harvest Festival
- Coordinate actors, props, locations, and other resources in conjunction with the assistance of the Project Manager.
- Ability to perform basic off-camera interviews for testimonies.
Role Model in Personal Life
- Model biblical community in his relationships (Matt 5:23-24, Matt 18:15-17, Eph 4:25-32).
- Model biblical family life before the body (Eph 5:22-6:4).
- Model biblical integrity in all things (1 Tim 6:11-12).
Must be able to work nights, weekends, and Sundays as needed for filming.
- Basic audio knowledge (syncing of audio, EQ, compression)
- Video cameras and equipment
- Video production software (Final Cut, After Effects etc.)
- Motion Graphics
- Basic lighting set ups for inside and outside
- Ability to work and collaborate with a creative team including graphic designers, video producer, project manager, and leadership.
- Must align with the vision, values, and doctrinal statement of Cornerstone Christian Fellowship.
- Must be a member of Cornerstone Christian Fellowship who supports the vision and values.
Important skills/personal traits
- Self-reliant with the ability to follow through with minimal directions.
- Generates new ideas and is able to work them through implementation.