Who we are: Grace Point Church of Northwest Arkansas is a 15-year-old church plant, led by its’ founding pastor, Mike McDaniel. Founded on the Great Commission, GPC has a very strong missions ethos, sending multiple short-term teams annually
around the world to the most unreached peoples. We believe in and support church planting, both locally and abroad.
Steady numerical growth has reached ~1400 souls attending each Sunday, which includes two adult worship gatherings and two worship opportunities for children. Junior High and High School students worship with a live band on Wednesday evenings. We are a
church of energetic music and worship (e.g. Hillsong, Bethel, Elevation).
We believe that every GPC member is a minister and has a serving ministry – thus, we are built largely on the talents of volunteers. We have a culture that honors people development and believe in developing worshippers from those God has brought to Grace
Northwest Arkansas is home to three of the largest retail, poultry and transportation industries. A diverse culture is forming with the growth in the arts community – Bentonville has two globally recognized art venues, with more in the offing, which demands
that Grace Point be able to reach into and identify with the emerging arts community. That is primarily done via our art gallery and through innovative, attractional worship.
Reflecting our target demographic of high-capacity business persons, young professionals, and young families, Grace Point has a culture that highly values excellence, innovation and creativity. We embrace change and encourage frequent evaluation of processes,
events, and people – while acknowledging that we are all in the process of being sanctified, by the grace of God.
We are searching for a worship leader to shape our children and student worship ministries, identify and equip student and adult worship volunteers, and assist the Worship Arts Pastor in shaping the direction of worship at Grace Point Church. Some of the
job requirements are:
- Design worship gatherings for both children and student ministries in concert with each ministry leader
- Lead rehearsals and gatherings for both children and student ministries
- Identify and equip student and adult volunteers to lead
- Meet regularly with the student and children ministry leaders in preparation of gatherings
- Assist the Worship Arts Pastor in ideation and preparation of adult worship gatherings
- Lead worship for all special events for students and children (i.e. Daycamp, retreats, etc.)
- Skills in videography or audio/video/lighting are desirable, but not required
We desire applicants who love children and students and long to see all generations of the church in worship.