Are you the type of person who loves to help people? Are you organized and good at communicating? Mars Hill Church is looking for an Office Coordinator who will build on our welcoming atmosphere as the point of contact for church members and the community
alike. We will hire someone who is friendly and professional and can align with our mission and values. (And hey, a little creativity wouldn’t be a bad thing!)
You need to have basic computer and technology skills, including MS Office, Power Point and Publisher, and the ability to use internet applications such as online banking and payment systems, email distribution, and basic website editing. (No coding required!)
You also need some bookkeeping experience, preferably in a church or non-profit environment. If you know the Adobe Suite or PowerChurch, that will send you straight to the front of the line!
Here’s what you would do:
Be the welcoming “face” of the office, communicating with members and the community
- Publishing announcements in the bulletin, Sunday slide show, and on the web
- Handling mail; maintaining volunteer lists, the calendar and other items
- Keeping a clean, well-stocked, well-running environment
Provide administrative support to the church staff, including assisting the Bookkeeper
- Verifying accounting records (Acting as a second set of eyes)
- Completing basic tasks as back up for the Bookkeeper
- Locating reports and other information as needed
This position requires you to be in the church office from 9:00am – 12:00am Monday – Thursday.
Here’s what you would get:
- A chance to work with a friendly team that is doing good work
- Pay commiserate with your experience
Would you like to be a part of the Mars Hill team? Let’s talk!
Send your resume and a cover letter telling why you would love to work at Mars Hill to MHofficecoordinatorsearch@gmail.com. A detailed job description is available upon request.