Trinity United Methodist Church is a fellowship of diverse believers united by our faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. We exist to make and nurture disciples of Jesus Christ through inspiring worship, transforming Bible study, and compassionate outreach.
Trinity is seeking a new full time Youth and Contemporary Worship Leader. Our mission is to make and nurture disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.
Our congregation has 350+ worshipping weekly at our 8:45 and 11:00 Sunday services. Trinity is located in Blythewood which is one of the fastest growing suburban areas in Columbia, SC. We are seeking a dynamic and high energy leader who will be able to work
with our current families while attracting new families who are moving into the area. Our youth ministry is an important area of focus for our church.
- A professing believer of Jesus Christ as Savior and embraces the teachings of the United Methodist Church
- BA/BS degree from a four-year college or university in related field with prior experience in youth ministry or equivalent work experience
- A highly motivated, enthusiastic, and inspiring leader who can nurture young people and their families in the Christian faith through relationships and programming
- Exceptional ability to communicate ministry information using a variety of communication tools using the latest technologies and social media
- Embrace contemporary and traditional music as a vital part of ministry
- A team player who will actively and enthusiastically participate in the life and worship at Trinity
- A valid driver’s license along with successful drug and background checks
The Contemporary Worship Leader part of the job is to create continuity in our music ministry by coordinating when people will sing or play, scheduling and leading practices, and preparing the worship software programs for the Sunday morning contemporary