The objectives of the Youth Pastor/Education Director are to oversee Children's and Toddler Pastors while running the Youth Ministry of the Hanmee Presbyterian Church of Itasca. In addition, the Youth Pastor shall assist the Senior and Associate Pastors
- Must be a committed disciple of Jesus Christ.
- Enrolled in or have completed M.Div. from an ATS accredited seminary.
- Have a desire to build up the next generation of youth.
- Must demonstrate ability to plan, develop, coordinate, & manage a ministry.
- Some Youth ministry experience desired.
- Fluent in Korean a plus.
- Preach weekly sermon.
- Lead Friday Youth program.
- Run Sunday Worship Services.
- Work with Sunday School Teachers to plan Youth activities & Bible Studies.
- Provide staff leadership for the Education Ministry of the church.
- Communicate with parents the status & needs of the ministry.
- Consult with the Senior Pastor, Associate Pastors, and Session to plan and develop youth programs.
- Coordinate all programs for youth, including, but not limited to, bible studies, summer and winter retreats, lock-ins, monthly youth group events, fund-raising activities, community outreach, praise nights, and mission trips.
Supervision and Accountability:
The Education Pastor/Director reports to the Senior Pastor and works closely with the education
elder, the teachers and parents. The Youth Pastor/Education Director is hired based on the review
and interview(s) of the Hanmee Presbyterian Church’s Pastoral Selection Committee’s
Normally 40 hours per week
Please submit your application by providing a resume to
email@example.com & cc: firstname.lastname@example.org.