BLDG 28 is an authentic, Gospel-centered church community rooted in the vintage, Christian faith while reaching into the ever shifting culture of today. Planted just five years ago in the beautiful coastside town of Clearwater, Florida, BLDG 28 has grown
to more than 400 worshippers in two gatherings on Sunday mornings.
With our former Pastor of Students moving into our Discipleship Pastor role, we now find ourselves looking for an energetic, outgoing dude to fill this critically important position. The Pastor of Students will be primarily responsible for the oversight
of both the middle school and high school ministries including teaching the youth, training volunteers, working with parents, organizing events, planning series, getting on campuses, and building relationships. This is a full time gig with the church covering
a portion of benefits.
BLDG 28 is partnered with the Acts 29 Church Planting Network and the Gospel Coalition and holds to the essential Christian doctrines as best expressed in the Apostles’ Creed, the Nicene Creed, and the London Baptist Confession of 1689.
The church is strongly Reformed in theology, yet contextual in ministry. For more on BLDG 28 please check out our website: BLDG28.com.
If you think that a beachside town in Florida could be your stomping grounds and that a Gospel driven, culturally relevant church could be where God is calling you, PLEASE read through the qualifications/skills needed below and then email Pastor Aaron directly
at firstname.lastname@example.org, or click the "apply" button on this page.
- Love for Jesus and the Gospel
- Passion to make disciple-making disciples
- At least 2 years of full time ministry experience
- Proven self starter - highly driven, not needing to be micro-managed
- Works well on teams
- Well organized
- Ability to strategize and execute that strategy
- Outgoing, gregarious personality type (extrovert)
- Ability to easily connect and converse with newcomers
- Passionate to be a student pastor for at least the next 3 years (not simply a stepping stone)
- Strongly Reformed theologically
- Extremely familiar and like-minded with the Acts 29 Network
Preferred beneficial skills/experience (NOT necessary):
- Versed in social media and online marketing
- Some experience leading worship