At LBF Church we are a group of people striving to love others in the name of Jesus. You will find people here from all walks of life - young, old, single, married, divorced, working, stay-at-home, retired, unemployed - we welcome everyone. We're all trying
to figure out together how to grow closer to God and love others.
We are seeking a part-time Worship Services Coordinator.
The Worship Services Director holds the vital role of creative development, implementation and communication of LBF’s weekend worship services.
- Develop ProPresenter presentation
- Build Chord charts
- Work with Pastor of Worship to schedule worship teams
- Create and communicate Sunday service order with all pastoral staff and volunteers involved
- Function as a primary instrumentalist on Sunday morning
- Familiar with Apple and Apple-based software
- Ability to use ProPresenter, Garageband, Planning Center, and Ableton a plus
- Demonstrates continual growth in attitudes which reflect submission to Jesus Christ as Lord
- Expected to maintain attendance and relationship with LBF by attending weekend services and being a member
HOURS: 20 hours per week
PAY RATE: $15 per hour
Please submit resumee to Andy Watson (Pastor of Worship) at email@example.com and a full job description and information about the church will be emailed to you