At Passion, worship is more than the music before a sermon. Worship happens beyond the walls of the church every day. The responsibility of a Worship Director is to lead others to live their lives like the lyrics of a song, continually praising God for
His love and goodness. If you agree, you could be what we’re looking for.
We are currently looking for a full-time Worship Director to lead the Passion Church attenders in worship for multiple weekend experiences. Read on for details.
- Talented and have strong musical experience with keys, guitar, or other instruments
- Vocally able to lead a congregation in worship, preferably while playing guitar
- Organized and efficient especially with time management
- An excellent communicator both orally and written
- A multi-tasking team player with high energy, strong interpersonal skills, and a positive attitude
You Will Be
- Responsible for planning, organizing, and spiritually leading multiple worship experiences on weekends and special events
- Recruiting, training, and building a volunteer-based worship team
- Planning and organizing worship experiences to meet weekly time requirements
- Work very closely with the Senior Pastor, and Media Director to create the weekend worship experience.
The Perfect Fit Is
- Experienced in building and leading a team
- Willing to give up skinny jeans and scarves even before the trend dies
- Familiar with Pro-tools and has mad multi-media skills
- Able to hold their own in a rubber band war while singing “Onward, Christian Soldiers”
Please send your resume, a cover letter & any other portfolio or links to firstname.lastname@example.org.