Passion Church has an immediate opening for a part-time Media Director to join our team. To oversee all graphic design/video production and live service technology in an energetic, spontaneous , creative environment. From Graphic Design, Video Editing,
Camera Shot framing, iMag , Lower thirds, video switching to audio mix and lighting design ; The media director will be responsible for the technical execution of our weekend services. This person will strive for consistent execution and will settle for nothing
less than excellence and attention to detail. The Media Director will work very closely with the Worship Director to produce the weekend service.
- 50% Technical
- It is the primary responsibility of the Media Director to provide leadership, direction, and technical support to the various volunteers and media team leaders, e.g., audio, lighting, video, graphics etc. The Media Director shall be responsible for the
technical systems and overall technical execution of the weekend services and other events as directed.
- Extensive experience with Adobe CS/CC production software, including Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects & Premiere
- Experience with DSLR-based and/or large-sensor type camera
- Familiar with audio capture, editing and mixing techniques and equipment
- Excited by new things and always dreaming of how your projects can be better
- A detail person and can spot a typo a mile away
- Organization is your middle name
- Flexibility is your other middle name
- Experience with service production elements including lighting and pro-audio
- Ability to develop teams, work with and train up volunteers
- A creative thinker, a talented designer, and not afraid to express your ideas
- Ability to learn new technology quickly and adapt
It would rock if you
- Are a stickler for excellence
- Geek out about color grading
- Have some background in web-based delivery like FTP, YouSendIt, etc.
- Are a guru of all things media/tech
- Be an integral part of the Team that crafts stories through video, creates original media that will help drive the direction of Passion Church, and coordinate a team of volunteers to run the team on weekends including photography, video and special effects...
(That's right, special effects!)
- Work on multiple projects at once, adhering to tight deadlines
- Help develop a team of volunteers and use your influence to help them reach their God potential
- Be passionate about Jesus and Passion Church, and represent both with excellence, on and off the job
We'll high-five for
- You have an appreciation for the absurd
- When meeting an individual who can pop their eyeball out of their head, you keep it together long enough to sign them up for the e-newsletter
- Are licensed to kill – a server process
- Will try out new software just for fun
Please send your resume, a cover letter and portfolio link to email@example.com.