APPLY HERE: http://www.ccskent.org/jobs/
The High School Director is responsible for all aspects of ensuring the spiritual growth and development of high school students (grades 9 – 12). This includes leadership of weekly programs and special events (camps, conferences, trips, service projects,
Essential Job Functions
- Lead a team of volunteers in the creation and operation of a high school student ministry, including weekly services and special events.
- Plan and execute biblically accurate, culturally relevant, and high energy services for high school students.
- Create and manage a high school student ministry calendar that will drive all the activities and teaching of the ministry.
- Direct the recruitment, training, and development of volunteers to staff weekly programs and special events.
- Implement student registration, program management, and security policies/practices in support of weekly services and special events.
- Cast vision for, teach, and program the church’s two annual retreats for high school students including music selection, development of messages/teaching, and utilization of games and other artistic elements in the inspiration of high school students in
learning about God.
- Design, plan, and conduct periodic parent meetings in order to meet the needs and expectations of families attending the church.
- Lead the creative use and proactive upkeep of student ministry facilities and grounds.
- Assist in the development of an annual budget for high school student ministries and manage spending to budget.
- Function as a member of the church’s staff by attending staff meetings, prayer meetings and other events.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
This position requires a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a leadership position in a student ministry and a Bible College degree. (Extensive ministry experience, in some cases, can be substituted.) The successful individual will be a strong leader
with a solid work ethic, possessing a love for students, a passion for teaching the Bible and the ability to administrate as a ministry director. A working knowledge of creative programming related to student programs and special events is a real plus. The
positon requires 40 hours a week and the salary is negotiable depending on experience.
CCS does not provide health insurance