It’s more than a job...It’s a calling.
Living Word Fellowship is a multicultural, Interdenominational (Charismatic) church in Dinuba, CA. We are a cutting edge ministry with a compelling vision to “Win the Lost and Make Disciples” and our team members play a key vital role in the success of LWF. We have a fast paced work environment with a cohesive team that works together daily to ensure the success of the overall ministry above our own individual areas. Our team members are held to a high standard that reflects our core values as a ministry. Some of those values include:
- Integrity - We fully expect our team members to walk uprightly before God, living a life above reproach and reflecting the character of a faith-filled, growing walk with Christ.
- Creativity - We thrive on a creative process which continually explores new ways of presenting the greatest story ever told, creates new cutting edge worship environments, and refuses to be locked into old systems and strategies which confine and shut down creativity. We believe the local church ought to be the most creative group of people on earth because we serve the Creator of Heaven and earth.
- Passion - We are passionate about our faith in Jesus and His great commission. Because of it, we will stop at nothing to reach every lost person possible with this message of hope and love (the gospel of Jesus Christ) and we will provide every possible opportunity for growth and discipleship to our LWF family.
- Risk Taking - We are a people of faith that steps out & takes risks. We never allow the fact that we have never done something before to stop us from doing it now or in the future. We are willing to risk the ridicule of others, comfort, convenience, and failure to do something that has never been done before and reach those who have never been reached before. We will dare to dream big dreams with God and allow Him to do great and mighty things through this ministry.
- Legacy - We will leave a legacy of our faith for the next generation. We will invest the lion share of our resources into their future and success and make sure they always hold the highest priority. We will remain focused on building healthy, strong families and meeting the needs of a fatherless generation.
Living Word Fellowship is currently seeking to fill the following team position:
Creative Media Director
This is an opportunity to be part of a talented team of people who desire to reach our region for Jesus Christ using the latest technology and creative media. In this position you will be responsible to develop a creative team of volunteers to work with sound, lighting, multi-image, audio recording and video camera ministries as well as special effects for special presentations and illustrated sermons. This includes all regularly scheduled services as well as evangelistic meetings and all church functions.
In this dynamic position, you can expect to be working on several projects at once, work under strict deadlines, and be an active part of a creative team. You will need the ability to effectively pitch ideas, offer creative solutions to problems, and think of innovative ways to reach a desired audience.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Create graphics, videos, and weekly video announcements to promote weekly & major church events.
- Maintain and improve church website and social networking pages.
- Ensure the quality of the technical aspects of worship services including sound, lighting, projected images, and video recordings.
This person also must be a team-building leader with a servant’s heart. Must work well with a variety of personalities and be self-motivated. Ideal candidate will think out-of-the-box and enjoy new creative ideas. We are looking for someone who can bring vision and creativity. Must be a person who exemplifies high integrity and strong character.
- Must be a born-again Christian and committed to a strong, personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Actively seek God’s direction for the worship services and media ministry.
- Fully support the vision and mission of Living Word Fellowship.
- A minimum of three years of relevant editing and/or graphics experience.
- At least two years of experience cutting short video in the form of promotional materials.
- Ability to manage priorities, work independently at times, and work closely within a team. The ability to work on multiple concurrent projects is essential.
- Must be an proficient in Final Cut Pro and After Effects, Photoshop, and Motion. Skills on additional editing systems appreciated, particularly graphic based editing.
- Must have technical knowledge of all aspects of video editing, including importing content, working with a variety of compression formats, basic audio sweetening, and DVD authoring.
- Must be willing to work on a variety of projects which vary in length, including short, quick turnaround projects (which take a few hours) to projects that take several months to complete.
- Must have strong communications skills – verbal, written and presentation.
- Must have an interest in learning new technologies.
- Function well in a fast-paced environment, possess a “can do" attitude, be self-motivated, and have the ability to work independently.
- Flexible schedule with some weekend and evening hours to be expected.
This position is full-time and the salary/benefits package is commensurate with the experience and qualifications of candidates.
Please send brief resume and links to at least 3 video and 3 graphic samples to Living Word Fellowship, 105 Westgate Way, Dinuba CA 93618 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Worship and Creative Arts PastorFusion Bible Church
- Durant, Oklahoma
- December 10
Web SpecialistWestwood Community Church
- Excelsior, Minnesota
- December 8
Technical Arts DirectorMid-Cities Community Church
- Midland, Texas
- December 7
Technical / Video DirectorPeoples Church | Fresno
- Fresno, California
- December 7
Front End Web DeveloperCentral Christian Church
- Mesa, Arizona
- December 5