Medway Church is a vibrant and growing congregation averaging 700+ in weekly worship and 200+ kids/youth in their respective ministries. We are contemporary in our music / message style and conservative Biblically. We have a clear plan for discipleship
for our members which includes serving regularly and participating in a small group. Our calling is to reach as many lost people for Jesus as possible while wisely using the resources we are given.
The Worship Pastor/Worship Leader is responsible for providing pastoral leadership to the worship ministries and designing and producing weekend worship and special event worship experiences. This person should have a heart for spiritual formation of those
in the congregation and the worship ministry.
- Profess Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- Commit to personal spiritual growth and healthy lifestyle.
- Model standards and expectations of staff members within Medway Church including membership and worship at Medway Church, small group participation, lifestyle of tithing and generosity and faithfully serving out of call and giftedness.
- Skilled in choral, vocal, and instrumental direction.
- Relational skills and an enthusiastic presence for leading a large church in worship.
- Skilled in organization, administration, and interpersonal relationships.
- Skilled in the use of technology in worship and in the use of sound, lighting, and video projection.
- Support the vision, mission, ministry, and core values of the church.
- Participate with overall Medway ministry staff team in visioning and implementing spiritual growth opportunities for all ages.
- Develop a personal plan for continued growth/expertise in all aspects of ministry.
- Build the necessary teams to carry out the worship ministries of Medway Church and provide pastoral care to those teams.
- Plan the corporate worship services, including song selection, media, sound and lighting enhancements, etc.
- Direct all weekly activities and rehearsals necessary to facilitate worship in services.
- Demonstrate strong written and spoken communication skills.