Medway Church is a vibrant and growing congregation averaging 700+ in weekly worship and 200+ kids/youth in their respective ministries. We are contemporary in our music / message style and conservative Biblically. We have a clear plan for discipleship
for our members which includes serving regularly and participating in a small group. Our calling is to reach as many lost people for Jesus as possible while wisely using the resources we are given.
- Profess Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- Commit to personal spiritual growth and healthy lifestyle.
- Model standards and expectations of staff members within Medway Church including membership and worship at Medway Church, small group participation, lifestyle of tithing and generosity and faithfully serving out of call and giftedness.
Associate Pastor Responsibilities
- Support the vision, mission, ministry, and core values of the church.
- Participate with overall Medway discipleship ministry staff team in visioning and implementing educational and spiritual growth opportunities for all ages.
- Network, both inside and outside the church for continued information, ideas, and strategic impact in ministry.
- Implement a personal plan for continued growth/expertise in all aspects of ministry.
- Train, deploy and lead staff and servant teams.
- Preach/teach in a relevant and transformative way.
- Develop/deploy effective discipleship opportunities for all ages.