About Bountiful Heights
Bountiful Heights Church is a campus of The Heights Community in beautiful northern Utah. We are committed to helping people meet and follow Jesus. We are a flourishing church full of energy and momentum, filled with young families. We are in the middle
of an amazing replanting effort and looking for someone with the heart of a missionary and the passion of a church planter to take our music to the next level and beyond.
Director of Music
The Director of Music is directly responsible for all elements of the weekly gathering. This person will weekly create, lead, and continually improve a worship experience that brings about adoration, confession, affection, and action from the the gathered
church in Bountiful, Utah.
The successful candidate will be a highly skilled instrumentalist and vocalist while also possessing a firm comprehension of today’s audio/visual technology. However, through music and AV technology this person will weekly impress upon people the greatness
of the Savior whose glory transcends our surroundings and technology.
- Be someone that is constantly growing in their love and affection of Jesus.
- Weekly creating, leading, and continually improving a worship experience that brings about adoration, confession, affection, and action from the the gathered church.
- Partner with Campus Pastor to create and develop the overall look, theme, media, video, and visuals within the environment.
- Partner with Campus Pastor overseeing the production process and elements of the Sunday gathering.
- Meet with Central Management Worship Team.
- Manage and disciple key volunteer leaders.
- Conduct practices as needed.
- Schedule musicians.
- Be someone that is constantly growing and learning from other artists/leaders, and participating in regular training opportunities.
- Participate in staff meetings.
- Participate in the life of the church.
- Participate in life and ministry with the Campus Pastor.
- Constantly seek to make BHC better.
- Experience leading worship on a weekly basis.
- Experience leading volunteers.
- Biblical degree is a major plus.
Please include your resume, one page testimony and some audio or video of yourself leading a worship service.