First Baptist Church Windermere is a multi-site SBC church located west of Metro Orlando minutes from Disney World, Sea World and Universal Studios in beautiful Windermere, Florida. The Director of Preschool-Lakeside campus will join a team of preschool
& children’s directors specifically to oversee the Lakeside Campus Preschool Ministry as well as help plan and execute multi campus events for preschool and children. If the word “orange” means more to you than just a color, you might be a good fit for our
We are seeking a part-time Director to help develop our preschool staff, be a loving presence to new families and seek to create a safe, secure and Christ centered environment. You must be committed to live out the mission and values of FBCW.
Previous experience in a multi-site church is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred (can be in process of attaining)
- Two to four years of related experience and/or training or equivalent experience.
- Fulfill the duties of becoming a church member.
- Support the mission, vision, values of the church, and the church financially.
- Proven track record in ministry to and with preschoolers.
- Must be a fully developing follower of Christ. (See our 5 W’s online)
- Possess verbal communication skills, cultural awareness and a servant leader’s heart.
- Participate as a loyal team member with excellent interpersonal skills and a self-starter.
Brief Job Description (see below for how to access Full Description):
- Work closely with the Preschool Director(s) of each campus to develop a comprehensive preschool ministry for birth through five year olds. Always seek conformity among campuses first, and then develop a customized plan when necessary.
- Coordinate with the Campus Pastor to implement preschool ministry on your campus (Sundays & other days).
- Identify, attract and recruit volunteer leaders and paid staff for all area of preschool ministry under your care.
- Enforce policy and procedures that ensures a safe and secure environment for the preschoolers.
No Phone calls. Please DO NOT apply here. For instructions on how to apply and the complete job description, go to http://www.fbcwindermere.com/careers We apologize, but if you contact us in other ways, it shows you cannot follow instructions and thus,
you will not be considered. (may seem harsh or humorous, but it’s true!)