Position Summary: Working under minimal supervision, bring vision, execution and leadership to technical production at Heartland Community Church. Lead paid and volunteer production staff by providing ongoing training. Ensure that team
members serve with excellence. Maintain comprehensive, professional-level competency of live event production systems including: audio, video, lighting, and stage. Work on routine to complex functions.
- Follower of Jesus Christ; growing, yet mature follower of Christ called to ministry.
- Demonstrates effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Live Production or related field.
- Demonstrated comprehensive understanding of live production audio, video and lighting systems design and operation.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Jands Vista lighting software.
- Demonstrated experience working independently to meet deadlines and accomplish assigned tasks.
- Demonstrated experience building and leading others.
- Demonstrated experience training others in technical equipment use.
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional live production experience.
For a full job description, and to apply please visit the Careers & Internships page of Heartland's website: www. heartland.cc