Calvary Chapel Fort Lauderdale, a multi-site church and home to Ocean's Edge School of Worship, is looking to hire a full-time campus worship leader for one of their growing satellite locations in Hollywood, Florida. Apply at www.calvaryftl.org/jobs
The campus worship leader leads the worship ministry at the satellite campus, overseeing the worship and production teams in both service programming and development. This person also assists the worship ministry at Calvary Chapel Fort Lauderdale with projects
and resources, and helping disciple young leaders at Ocean’s Edge School.
The campus worship leader is the key person who coordinates the programming and production of the service, communicating and organizing the elements through Planning Center online.
- Oversee and lead worship for Midweek and Weekend services
- Coordinate music and tech teams to ensure an excellent service experience
- Manage projects as determined by the Worship Ministry.
- Assists in administrative office duties
- Attend weekly worship ministry meeting
- Chart music for Vocalists and Band members.
- Listen to/discover new songs for the church to sing.
- Assist worship department generally and administratively.
- Help disciple students at Ocean’s Edge School through classes and coaching
- Help recruit and integrate new volunteers into the ministry.
- Be involved with one off-platform ministry opportunity a week at the campus (outreach, hospital visit, men’s ministry, etc)
- Continually developing talents and skills to be used for the worship ministry (vocal, keyboard, guitar)
The chosen applicant will be a part of a large worship ministry, and will need to work well with multiple teams of people. A strong musical gifting, a calling to serve the church, and a strong walk with the Lord is required. Proficiency with Ableton
Live is a plus.
Please submit a video of yourself leading in a live church environment as a part of the application.