Christ Chapel’s Mission
“To stretch every involved person from the threshold of their spiritual pilgrimage toward becoming a fully-developing follower of Christ” (Col 1:28-29).
The Video Editor/Producer is to be a servant that creates purposeful videos and live events that assist the messages of the CCBC Ministries; a desire to glorify God by being creative and fulfilling the five purposes of Christ Chapel through video.
The Video Editor/Producer creates inspiring, professional videos through the use of video production equipment, serves as videographer, producer, and editor while providing for the church’s video needs. The Video Editor/Producer also produces live events
by operating a broadcast switcher, decoder, various live broadcast equipment and coordinating volunteers. The person must take initiative, have a positive professional approach with a can do attitude, ask questions and use appropriate channels to discuss concerns
and be proactive rather than reactive. We are looking for a person who loves the Lord, loves video and enjoys working as a team.
1. Must be a Christian
2. Must be a maturing believer who is obviously, consistently and increasingly manifesting the fruit of the Spirit in his daily walk with Christ (Galatians 5:22-23)
3. Must embrace our church’s doctrinal position and constitution without reservation and be an advocate of our philosophy of ministry both in public and in private
4. Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects is a must.
5. Must be knowledgable of all field production equipment including DSLR cameras.
6. Live Production experience is a plus, but not a necessity.
If you have a desire to help us shape a better and growing ministry, contact our Video Department at email@example.com.