NOTE: There are two First Baptist Churches in Murfreesboro, TN. This position is for the one located at 738 East Castle, Murfreesboro, 37130 led by
Pastor James McCarroll.
The Operations Director (OD) at First Baptist Church will be a servant leader who works on behalf of the Senior Pastor and members to align church operations with the mission of the church. He/She will oversee and coordinate activities for the effective
and efficient daily operations of the church. This individual will be responsible for the supervision and development of the church staff and employees for improved performance.
- Oversee daily operations of church office, facilities and processes
- Manage and provide leadership for staff and other compensated employees
- Establish, monitor and update procedures for compliance and effectiveness
- Oversee facilities management in coordination with church Trustees
- Direct performance of information management systems and technology resources
Minimum requirement is an undergraduate degree in a related field, although a MBA or similar advanced degree is desirable. Previous work in a chuch environment is desirable. The applicant should be highly organized, detail oriented, task focused, relationally
motivated, and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Resumes should be sent along with a letter of interest and three references to