Peace Community Church is a Bible-based, gospel-centered church located in Frankfort, IL. We believe that the grace shown to us through Jesus should change every aspect of our lives. We are part of the historic Protestant wing of the Christian faith that
originated during the Reformation of the 1500s. Our beliefs are based on the Bible and the historic teachings of the Christian Church. Peace Community Church is a member of the Presbyterian Church in America (PCA), Chicago Metro Presbytery. For more information
about the church please visit our website and read about the MOVE vision.
This position is for 15 hours/week and is expected to be at the church on Sundays 7:00am-12:00noon and work an additional 10 hours during the week. The schedule will be flexible, but a consistent weekly schedule is required. The compensation is $15,000 annual
salary. This position reports to the senior pastor.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 1-3 years experience leading the assembled church in congregational singing
• 1-2 years experience with ProPresenter or similar church projection software
• Proficient with guitar and have strong vocal skills
• Must be a Christian who is supportive of the PCA and Peace Community Church’s
• Willing to join or transfer membership upon hire.
• Plan, prepare, and lead weekly worship services as well as holiday and special services and events as needed
Select songs that glorify God with lyrics that maintain fidelity to Scripture
Lead worship with a music style that matches the church’s theology and vision
Recruit and develop the worship ministry team (musicians and technical A/V)
Prepare projection content and graphics that match the sermon series and the
Responsible for managing and maintaining worship ministry budget and resources
Attend and participate in weekly staff meetings and all congregational meetings
• Attend and participate in vision launch team meetings as needed
Interested applicants, please email resume to Will DeVries, Office Manager, at email@example.com.