Peace Community Church is a Bible-based, gospel-centered church located in Frankfort, IL. We believe that the grace shown to us through Jesus should change every aspect of our lives. We are part of the historic Protestant wing of the Christian faith that
originated during the Reformation of the 1500s. Our beliefs are based on the Bible and the historic teachings of the Christian Church. Peace Community Church is a member of the Presbyterian Church in America (PCA), Chicago Metro Presbytery. For more information
about the church please visit our website and read about the MOVE vision.
Part time Children’s Ministry and Nursery Coordinator. This position will be for 21 hours/week plus Sunday mornings as needed. The schedule will be flexible, but a consistent weekly schedule is required. This position reports to the senior pastor.
• Bachelors degree preferred
• Children’ ministry experience preferred
• Must be a Christian who is supportive of the PCA and Peace Community Church’s
• Willing to join or transfer membership upon hire.
• Responsible for Sunday morning programming for PreK-5th grade including scheduling teachers
Responsible for nursery and childcare staffing on Sunday morning and for other ministry events requiring nursery and childcare coverage
Responsible for ensuring an adequate child protection policy is in place at all times
Responsible for completing background checks, personal reference checks, staff
safety training, and all other child protection policy requirements
Responsible for the Children’s ministry and nursery/childcare budget
Ensures all children, nursery, and childcare volunteers have needed supplies and
Maintain attendance and check-in records as needed
Train volunteers and workers as needed
Recruits VBS leaders and assist in coordinating VBS
• Responsible for planning and implementing three contact strategies for gospel presentation throughout the year
• Communicates information in a timely manner to senior pastor, communications director, volunteers, and parents as needed
Interested applicants, please email resume to WILL DEVRIES
Office Manager and Bookkeeper, email@example.com