Are you looking to lead a media production team at a fast growing church? Do you have a passion and vision for storytelling? Do you love developing people as well as creating and managing projects? If that is you, then you may love this opportunity at Journey Church!
Online at gojourneychurch.com or on Social Media @gojourneychurch
Purpose of the Job:
The role of Media Director/Producer is to oversee the video production team and process at Journey Church. This also includes running live production for the weekend services at the broadcast campus. The Media Director/Producer takes on the responsibility of telling the stories of Journey, building an expansive media/tech volunteer team, recruiting interns and managing media staff and contract workers.
Experience and Knowledge Required:
- Proficiency in video production and editing.
- Ability to handle multiple projects effectively.
- Ability to manage multiple teams.
- Ability to learn and use Fellowship One software effectively.
- Proficiency in Planning Center Online.
- Proficiency in ProPresenter.
- Proficiency in Adobe Premier and/or other video editing systems.
- Proficiency on media-based platforms. (Trello or the like)
- Ability to learn Basecamp HQ for project management.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create, coordinate and lead the production of a worship experience.
- Ability to develop talent and leadership teams for tech booth.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Produce 45+ life change stories per year.
- Oversee the scheduling of all video sets.
- Produce creative elements – bumpers, promos, etc.
- Produce social media videos for Instagram, FB, etc.
- Lead and manage the Journey tech paid staff, interns and volunteers.
- Oversee the coordination of tech team for Cultivate (Worship Process/Rehearsal).
- Oversee the structures and systems of Journey media.
- Assist in leadership-training path for all tech positions (collaboration with Worship Pastor).
- Oversee video capturing process for special events – Worship Nights, J-Trips, Community Events.
- Fulfill the requirements and faithfully perform the duties of a director at Journey.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- (*LEAD) or Assist in leading the ONE IDEA process (creative strategic-planning process).
- Work with Communication Director on graphic designs for video and in-service communications.
- Work with the Worship Pastor during Cultivate.
- All other duties as assigned by Executive Team.
*Based on ability and skill set.
How to Apply:
Email your resume with 3+ references, any StrengthsFinder-type test scores, as well as a digital portfolio or links to video samples to Executive Pastor, Brian Hunter at Brian@GoJourneyChurch.com.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Media DirectorFirst Baptist Church Bloomfield
- Bloomfield, New Mexico
- September 29
Technical DirectorVale Church
- Bloomington, Illinois
- September 29
Video Communications AssistantFirst Baptist Church Arlington
- Arlington, Texas
- September 28
Technical DirectorAustin Ridge Bible Church
- Austin, Texas
- September 27
Technical DirectorAda Bible Church
- Ada, Michigan
- September 27
Journey Church is not a building, it’s people. The focus of every ministry is about building authentic relationships where you become all God created you to be. Ultimately, our mission is to help transform lives. More...