Starting at 30 hrs/wk
This person will be primarily responsible for the discipleship of the girls in the middle and high school program. Much of their time will be dedicated to meeting with them and investing in
them. They will also meet and invest in female leaders and recruit when needed. The remaining of the time will be heavily dedicated to planning and programming.
I. Initiate and develop discipleship relationships with middle and high school students
- Build and maintain intentional relationships with the middle and high school girls
- Meet weekly with girls outside of church in discipleship relationships
- Attend functions such as sporting events, concerts, plays, spend time with family, etc. whenever possible
- Meet with groups of girls for book studies, Bible studies, etc.
- Disciple and challenge girls to serve as MS leaders or in areas they are gifted
- Reach out to new girls and follow up after programs
II. Initiate and develop lasting relationships with middle and high school female leaders
- Recruit female leaders for middle and high school when needed
- Build relationships with leaders by meeting together
- Invest in the leaders through discipleship and making leaders feel valued
- Assist in planning and co-leading monthly leaders meetings
- Attend all programs for middle and high school
- Play a key part in planning and implementing programs such as games, crafts, challenges, food, etc.
- Create events and programs specific to girls: studies, get-togethers, sleepovers, girls weekend, etc.
- Lead or delegate girls Bible study before programs
- Serve wherever gifting are
- Serve as a small group leader in both ministries
- Serve as the primary point person for counseling for the middle and high school girls.
- Meet with students when needed to counsel with an ability to refer as needed.
- Meet with parents as needed.
V. Retreats, mission trips, events, etc.
- Assist in planning and running all retreats
- Assist in planning and co-leading all local and global mission trips
- Assist in planning and/or run large weekly and weekend events for both ministries
VI. Maintain leadership development, reporting, and goal setting
- Be a team player with a positive attitude in the office and during all middle and high school program areas. We are looking for a very team oriented approach.
- Maintain open communication with Director of Student Ministries and Student Ministry Staff regarding strategies, goals, and development
- Establish a means of ongoing educational development
VII. Collaborate with other ministry areas to fulfill the mission and vision of Christ Community church
- Establish and maintain effective communication with Christ Community staff members
- Collaborate and participate with church wide events
- Program priorities so what we are doing lines up with where the church is going,
If interested in applying for this position, please email HR@visitccc.com and attach a resume.