The Journey North was planted in 2004 with a vision to impact Northern and Central, MN. Our vision is to Engage People, Equip the Church and Empower to Serve for the cause of Christ. We are part of a dynamic movement of churches called Converge Worldwide.
This is a combined position:
The Youth Pastor Position will be responsible for the leadership of both Middle and HS Students.
The Worship Pastor Position will be responsible for two services at our NEW 2nd Campus launching this fall.
- Be able to demonstrate the values of Authenticity, Generosity, Honor, Relevance and Unity
- Passion for seeing young people engaged, equipped and empowered for the cause of Christ
- Have a personal growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Be humble, teachable, and self-aware
- Work as a team player who is able to take charge and delegate
- Four-year degree from an accredited University (Youth Ministry Degree preferable)
- Minimum of 2+ years experience working in a growing, successful student ministry
Please send a cover letter, include a link to a video of you leading worship & teaching, resume and current picture to email@example.com