Wooddale Church is a growing, multi-site church of over 5,000 located in Eden Prairie, a thriving suburb of Minneapolis, MN. Wooddale currently has three campuses and will plant four more within the next four years. Wooddale’s holiday events attract over 12,000 and weekly online stream of over 1,400 viewers. Wooddale is a generationally and culturally diverse community and values excellence and changing lives here, near and far.
Oversees tech department and sets standards and develops systems to support the technical needs of all campuses. Provides leadership and management to paid staff and trains and develops volunteers.
- Oversees tech and production including broadcasting, lighting, audio and production standards and equipment
- Provides leadership and oversight of staff and volunteer production teams
- Team development including volunteer recruitment, training and production processes and standards
- Decides and implements equipment standards and processes with Creative Arts Pastor and Worship Director and maintains a high level of excellence in production across all campuses
- Manages projects and day-to-day work schedules of central tech staff
- Develops and maintains a healthy, positive, proactive mentality among tech staff and volunteers
- Collaborates with creative arts team for production and series elements including stage design and construction, production elements, etc.
- Continually develops and implements new production elements and technology
- Works with IT staff for quality control and execution of online live streaming for services and special events and technology integration.
- Professing believer with an evidence of a relationship with Christ
- Subscribe to and affirm the Statement of Faith and Covenant of Wooddale Church
- Be a regular participant in public worship at Wooddale Church
- Remain a member in good standing of Wooddale Church
- Gifted in organizational leadership and management of projects and teams
- Effective and direct communicator
- Flexible and adaptable, ability to problem solve and think out of the box
- Professional level ability and knowledge of production equipment and operation including:
- Digital audio consoles and IEM systems
- LED lighting and usage including theatrical and intelligent lighting for video and DMX programming
- Experience and knowledge of multi-venue or multi-site production including video usage and production staff for multiple locations
Reports to: Creative Arts Pastor
Salary Range: commensurate with experience
Relocation assistance: Negotiable
To apply: Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
- San Diego, California
- September 26
Multi-media ManagerWest End United Methodist Church
- Nashville, Tennessee
- September 26
IT Support TechnicianNew Hope Church
- Manvel, Texas
- September 22
Technical DirectorParkview Baptist Church
- Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- September 22
Morning Star Church - FilmmakerVanderbloemen Search Group
- Dardenne Prairie, Missouri
- September 21