Campus Pastor Job Description - RealLife Church Lake Chelan
RealLife is a 4-year-old church that has grown to 400+ people in weekly attendance. RealLife is a unique, very non-traditional church. RealLife has a vision to bring together and develop a group of people that are willing to do anything short of sin to reach people for Christ. As long as an idea is not unbiblical, unethical, immoral or illegal then it is on the table. This means that we will do the things other churches aren’t doing to reach people other churches are not reaching. RealLife seeks to be the church that non-church people love to attend.
Position Title: Campus Pastor - RealLife Church Brewster (full time)
We are actively searching for the right person to lead our first multisite campus in Brewster, WA.
Brewster is a small, rural town nestled on the banks of the Columbia and Okanogan Rivers. Known for 300 days of sunshine and endless outdoor recreation from hiking to salmon fishing. A school district rich with basketball greatness and a golfer’s paradise with nationally recognized courses.The economy is driven by the agriculture industry, it’s apples and cherries are shipped world wide. A large population of the community is of working class Latino/Hispanic origin with Jamaican workers brought in during the harvest season.
• Communicate the vision & values of RealLife
• Oversee all aspects of the campus.
• Be the “face of the campus” on Sundays and throughout the week
• Lead the way in reaching for Jesus
• Lead and administer the campus staff in order to develop leaders and multiply volunteers
• Perform other pastoral care responsibilities – care, weddings, funerals, baptisms, child dedications.
• Work with team to follow-up with visitors and “fringe” attenders
• Evaluate everything at the campus from tech to volunteers to events
• Actively participates in community events and build relationships with community leaders
• Preach on occasion
• An authentic follower of Christ that is pursuing the Lord with his/her heart, mind, and soul
• Fully committed to the mission, vision and Reality Check of RealLife. (See below)
• Great communicator
• Self starter
• Hard-working, but loves to have fun
• Willing to go the extra mile
• Leader - strong leadership and organizational skills
• Loves people
• Great recruiter
• Involved in the heart and life of RealLife (events, activities, small group, etc.)
• Experience with people who have low socioeconomic status
• Experience with multicultural communities
• Heart to engage the gospel across language and cultural barriers
To apply: Simply send a cover letter, short statement of faith & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to:
RealLife Church, PO Box 1376, Chelan, WA 98816
Contact: Kyle Plew, 509-679-3137 with any questions or comments.
Learn more at www.realifelakechelan.com
REALLIFE - LAKE CHELAN MISSION:
To help people who are far from God find REAL LIFE in Christ
WE ACT IN AUDACIOUS FAITH
In order to saturate our valley with the Great News of Jesus, we will think big.
We will set impossible goals, taking bold steps of faith and watching God move.
WE EMPTY OUR POCKETS
We lead the way in generosity.
Our staff and church will go above and beyond to give sacrificially to the God’s work in our valley.
WE NEED YOUR SEAT
In our mission to reach this valley, we will not cater to personal preference.
We are more concerned with the people we are trying to reach than the people we are trying to keep.
WE ARE NOT JUDGE JUDY
We are known for what we are for, not against.
WE KEEP THINGS SIMPLE
Simplicity enables excellence. We’re intent on weeding out complexity and unnecessary hoops to jump through.
WE DON’T CHARGE EXTRA FOR BAGGAGE
We strive to be simply real. Real is the new genuine.
With imperfect messy lives we are pursuing and experiencing a transforming relationship with Jesus and each other.
WE MAKE AN IMPACT THROUGH A SERVOLUTION
Helping people and showing the love of Jesus to our community is most important to us.
We are involved in the community and we serve our valley every way we can.
We want to lead a revolution through serving...A Servolution!
WE CREATE A CULTURE OF CARE
The Church was originally designed to do life together!
People are created to compliment, to enjoy and to help one another.
We are dedicated to fostering relationships by creating a small group culture of care and compassion.
WE TALK LESS AND ACT MORE Faith without action is useless. We strive to be the strongest advocates, God’s love in action, for the hurting,
poor, forgotten, and broken in our communities and around the world; serving the last, the least, and the lost.
WE WEAR A TUXEDO T-SHIRT
We represent God’s best when we bring excellence to all we do.
We like to do things well without expecting unrealistic perfection. We bring our “A-game” to everything we do.
WE GOT GAME
God has given us a huge vision that no one person can complete on their own.
To work as a team towards the vision God has given us we have to lay aside our egos and personal aspirations.
WE ARE SICK, PHAT AND FLY
We will continually search for new and culturally relevant ways to present Christ’s message while
remaining true to Scripture. We believe in delivering truth through creativity, innovation, and risk-taking.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
- San Diego, California
- September 26
Ecclesia - Campus PastorVanderbloemen Search Group
- Houston, Texas
- September 26
Campus PastorManchester Christian Church
- Manchester, New Hampshire
- September 26
newhope church - Campus Pastor - ColumbiaVanderbloemen Search Group
- Columbia, South Carolina
- September 22
Lead Team PastorDestiny Harvest Church
- Columbia, Maryland
- September 22