Sagebrush Community Church is a multi-site church based in Albuquerque, NM. Sagebrush offers a casual environment where people can experience contemporary worship and relevant teaching from the Bible. Our goal is to help people see how God is relevant to
everyday life. We believe that the church should be culturally relevant, while remaining doctrinally pure. This includes the concept of sensitively relating to our culture through our facility, printed materials, and use of the arts. The mission of Sagebrush
is to know Christ and to make Christ known. In the endeavor to make Christ known, Sagebrush relies upon multimedia elements within the worship setting to illustrate, teach, and inform. Sagebrush maintains a staff of creative professionals that develop, design,
and produce content in-house to maintain the level of creativity and excellence that has become a trademark of Sagebrush Community Church.
Graphic Designer -
We are looking for an artist capable of developing graphic layouts, branding, and multimedia elements. Design responsibilities include conceptualization and design of series art, branding, apparel, posters, booklets, and other print or digital work.
Ideal candidates will have experience, knowledge, and skill sets in the following areas:
GENERAL DESIGN SKILLS:
- Proficient in Adobe applications such as Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator to conceptualize and develop projects for web/print layouts.
- Intermediate to advanced Photoshop knowledge and skills to complete digital illustrations from multiple images/sources.
- Ability to work a project through phases from concept, to rough layouts, to final layouts.
- Knowledge of prepress formats and specifications to properly prepare press-ready art layout for submission to vendors.
- Knowledge of web/app formats and specifications to properly save artwork for use in web.
- Other possible peripheral skills or background experience that would be beneficial to an individual applying for this position could include illustration or animation, web design, and app design.
- Relevant education degree/experience (graphic design, illustration design, multimedia design or related degree)
- Portfolio (PDF or website link) of art and design examples
- Professional experience in a similar position
- Ability to work in a team environment and meet deadlines
To apply, please send resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Current portfolios are required to determine qualified candidates. We will only be responding to those who are qualified for this position.
With the large number of applicants we cannot reply personally or give updates to each of applicant. All resumes and portfolios are evaluated as we receive them. If you might be a good fit for the position we will contact you for further instructions.