Sagebrush Community Church is a multi-site church based in Albuquerque, NM. Sagebrush offers a casual environment where people can experience contemporary worship and teaching from the Bible. Our goal is to help people see how God is relevant to everyday
life. We believe that the church should be culturally relevant, while remaining doctrinally pure. This includes the concept of sensitively relating to our culture through our facility, printed materials, and use of the arts. The mission of Sagebrush is to
know Christ and to make Christ known. In the endeavor to make Christ known, Sagebrush relies upon multimedia elements within the worship setting to illustrate, teach, and inform. Sagebrush maintains a staff of creative professionals that develop, design, and
produce content in-house to maintain the level of creativity and excellence that has become a trademark of Sagebrush Community Church.
We are seeking a videographer that will create videos for Sagebrush. These videos will vary greatly from documentary style to narrative script-based videos. Responsible for video projects from concept to completion, the videographer will be responsible for
tasks such as scouting for locations, writing scripts, directing, cinematography, lighting, editing, and exporting. The videographer needs to be willing to accept different roles (director, editor, writer, etc.) within a larger production when collaborating
with other team members. He or she will need to have a proactive work ethic, including a self-motivated drive for quality and creativity, and a passion for excellence in the video projects.
- Demo reel or previous examples of work
- High level of experience with lighting, audio, lenses, and camera systems
- Proficiency in Premiere or other non-linear editing program
- Knowledge of all types of cameras, lighting, and production gear
- Ability to work in a Mac-based production environment
- Ability to direct talent
- Openness to critique and willingness to collaborate with other videographers
- Ability to produce a project from conception to completion
- Strengths of being self-motivated, detailed, and a problem solver
- Ability to manage time and meet multiple deadlines
- Ability to transport, set up, and operate video equipment on location and in studio
To apply, please send a resume and link of previous work to firstname.lastname@example.org. A link to previous examples of work is required to determine qualified candidates. We will only be responding to those who are qualified for this position.
With the large number of applicants we cannot reply personally or give updates to each of applicant. All resumes and demo reels are evaluated as we receive them. If you might be a good fit for the position we will contact you for further instructions.