At Lake Community Church, we have an incredible drive and passion for seeing people discover their purpose in Jesus. We are located in Salisbury, NC, in a very rural area, but we’re only 30 minutes from Charlotte. As part of our strategy to reach our community,
we are looking for a talented individual to join our team who has an incredible passion for building relationships with students and helping them develop a relationship with Jesus. The Lake is a modern church environment that uses modern music, engaging production,
a dynamic kids environment, connection groups, serving teams, and relevant teaching to fulfill our mission. If you enjoy being a part of a church staff that has fun, prioritizing excellence over punching a clock, and empowers the staff to lead in a visionary
way - then this may be the position for you.
- Someone who has a strong faith and a growing relationship with God.
- College Degree - preferably with an emphasis on student ministry. (Seminary is a plus).
- At least two years experience in a student ministry/pastoral role.
- The ability to not only speak to students, but to speak as needed for the weekend gatherings.
- A high level of integrity and character.
- A person who takes what they do seriously, but not themselves.
- A relational leader who leads by example with humility and has a teachable attitude.
- A person who has the ability to empower the volunteers they lead (no micro-managers).
- Someone who prefers to work in team settings, instead of in isolation (but must also be a self-starter).
- Salary is commensurate with experience (starting at $30,000 a year)
- Position is full-time.
- Vacation days.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter, resume, and any video links* or files* of you teaching (*not required but will help you stand out) to email@example.com.
For more information about our church, please check out our website (thelake.church) or our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/lakeccsalisbury).