This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs like this one.
Trinity Missionary Church

Associate Pastor

Trinity Missionary Church
Yale, Michigan, United States


Date Posted: 07/15/2016
Categories: Associate Pastor - Young Adult Pastor - Youth Pastor
Denominations: Missionary Church
Church Size: 151 to 250
Job Type: Full-Time

Job Description:

We are looking for an associate pastor who has a heart for God and the church. We want the candidate to spend about 60% of their time working with youth. The other 40% of their time will be spent in other pastoral duties, keeping in mind the gifts and abilities of the candidate. Please contact Pastor Phil Whipple if you would like to learn more about the position at philw@tmcyale.org or call me at 810-304-0061.