First Baptist Church Frisco is a growing church reaching out to the people of Frisco, TX and surrounding cities. The church is seeking a Part-Time Minister of Pastoral Care and Senior Adult for the Pastoral and Discipleship Ministries.
Position Summary: As the name implies, this minister is responsible for the leadership, training, and communication of the pastoral care functions of FBC Frisco. This minister is also responsible for the oversight of the senior
adult life-groups associated with this area, and programming targeting this population within our community.
Skills/Experience: This position requires the character and spiritual qualities of an experienced church leader. This individual must be capable of enlisting and training volunteers to serve within the ministry rather than attempting
to do all of the ministry himself. This position requires the ability to coordinate with staff, work well with volunteers, have gifts of compassion, and be able to organize events and funerals.
Requirements: Model Christ-like concern and compassion, personal friendliness and willingness to take initiative.
General Responsibilities of the Minister of Pastoral Care and Senior Adult:
- Lead and coordinate with the senior pastor’s office the pastoral care ministry of the church including hospital visitation and funeral planning.
- Develop a church wide plan for discovering and communicating pastoral care needs to pastoral staff
- Lead and develop the senior adult ministry (70+ age) of FBC.
- Serve as staff contact person for Compassion Ministry Team
- Participate in outreach ministry to senior adult guests who have visited the church.
- Develop and administer budget and expenditures for the senior adult ministry.
Work Days: 20–25 hours per week including Sundays
Salary Range: Commensurate based on experience
If interested in this position, please send qualifications to