Associate Worship Pastor
Full Time Position
LifePoint Church – We join people seeking purpose and offer life through Jesus Christ. www.lifepointplano.org
We are looking for a new team member who loves the Lord, is passionate about worship, gifted as a musician, and wants to use their gifts in a local church context both as a worship leader and as a ministry leader. This person reports to the worship pastor
and will work closely with the weekend service ministry team to help plan and execute weekend services, and to recruit and develop the volunteer teams that are essential to our ministry environment.
Gifts / Abilities (The top gifts needed for this position)
- Leadership - recruit and develop volunteer teams, vision-casting and implementation for weekend services
- Music/Worship – gifted as a worship leader and a musician
- Pastoral – heart for people, developing relationships (with both the churched and the lost), pastoral care
Requirements (must have most of the following for consideration)
- Understanding and agreement with the doctrines of the Bible
- College degree (or equivalent experience), preferably in music or a specialization within the position description
- Organized/Professional – able to organize large amounts of information and people in a timely and professional way.
- Team Player – works well with volunteers, staff, and leadership.
- Worship leading experience in a large church setting.
- Experience in volunteer team management (preferably in a ministry setting)
- Exceptional people skills
- Exceptional team building skills
- Exceptional leadership skills
Responsibilities: (general and weekly responsibilities for position)
- Strong personal walk with the Lord
- Develop relationships with the lost
- Growth and development in all professional areas (music, worship, pastoral, etc.)
- Co-lead and develop weekend service volunteer teams
- Staff worship leader
- Member of Weekend Service Planning and Service Event teams
If you are interested, send resume and video links of live worship leading to firstname.lastname@example.org.