Journey Church is all about humbly pointing everyone to absolute Hope. Journey is located in Huntersville, NC, a thriving suburb of Charlotte, NC, located beside Lake Norman. Journey is a staff-led church that thrives by equipping our Partners (what other
churches might call Members) to do the ministry of the church. We’re currently in the process of planting another campus in nearby Denver, NC in the Fall of 2016.
The Technical Director will manage and lead the production teams at Journey Church to help craft gatherings that humbly point everyone to absolute Hope. The Technical Director will lead all production volunteers, setup & maintain all position stations for
weekend gatherings, and provide technical support to all Journey ministries & campuses. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who loves creatively solving problems, loves people, and loves catching the Apple Keynote every year.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Lead, Train, Develop, & Schedule Production Volunteers
• Create & MaintainSystems to Create Opportunities for Volunteers to Thrive
• Help Resource Other Journey Ministries Production Needs
• Maintain & Service Production Equipment
• Cultivate & Grow Your Walk with God
• Reports to Creative Arts Pastor
Qualities for Success:
• You Love Jesus & are Growing
• Quick Learner
• Team-Oriented Team Builder
• Strong Audio Mixer or Live Video Director
• Possess a Critical Eye for the Small Things
• Has Drive to Improve & Welcomes Constructive Criticism
• Comfort Working with Macs
• Self Starter That Can Run with Projects
Bonus Points For . . .
• Experience with Any of the Following: Midas M32, Vista Lighting System, BlackMagic Products, ProPresenter 6, & Adobe Suite.
• Enjoying Cigars or Craft Beer
• If You Know the Carolina Panthers Starters
• A Preferred Style of Wrapping Cables
• You LOVE good food.
• Experience, Skill Level, and Level of Responsibility will factor into final compensation.
• We are proud to provide competiive compensation that is above most church average pay to acquire & keep great people.