Compass Christian Church is a church of 4,000 and growing. We currently have 4 campuses: Colleyville, Grapevine, Roanoke & Online. We are one Church with multiple locations. Compass is a strategic, results orientated church, focused on our mission: “Navigating
People to God.”
We are seeking a part-time weekend audio engineer for our Colleyville campus for the Saturday 5pm and Sunday 9am, 10:30am, 12pm services. This position will be responsible for Saturday afternoon sound checks, rehearsal and running sound for all 4 services.
The Colleyville audio engineer reports to the Production Director.
A committed Christian who is comfortable working in a Church environment (Visit mycompasschurch.com to learn about our beliefs, mission, values and vision) with the following qualifications:
Education & Experience:
- Background in Sound Engineering, Studio Work, Production or related field
- Church or nonprofit experience a plus
- Experience with Venue consoles is preferred
- Current with latest best practices of Sound Engineering
- Work well with the production team and worship team to execute the weekend services at a high level
- High degree of initiative, accountability and attention to detail
- Prompt response and resolution to constructive feedback from the Production Director
- Good problem-solving skills, including ability to identify and avoid potential problems before they happen
- Ability to manage multiple priorities calmly under pressure and to adjust, when needed, to the changes in priorities or conditions of the fast paced production industry
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and cooperatively as part of a team
- Ability to maintain constructive, positive relationships with co-workers
- Professional attitude and appearance; positive spirit and enthusiasm
This position is part of the production team and will report directly to the Production Director.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and at least 2 professional references.