Mansfield Bible Church (MBC) exists to Engage God, Connect to one another, and Impact the world. Mansfield, Texas is located in the DFW Metroplex just south of Arlington, Texas. Greg Buckles, the Lead Pastor, started the church in 1985. The church has
continued its growth while occupying several different locations around Mansfield before our present location on Country Club Dr. MBC continues to encourage people to Engage God in their daily lives, Connect to one another in the church and Impact the world
locally, regionally, and internationally!
Mansfield Bible Church (MBC) is currently seeking a Student Ministry Director. This is a full time salaried position. The Student Ministry Director will be responsible for creating a thriving ministry and providing leadership for students from 7th
through the 12th grade, their families, and volunteer’s teams of the church. They will create and implement a ministry that connects with, and helps fulfill the mission of the church. The ultimate goal of this position is to see students reached
for Christ, encouraged to grow in their relationship with Him, and to incorporate their families and other adults in the process.
A Student Ministry Director will be:
- A person who loves God and is growing in their relationship with Jesus.
- Authentic, teachable, and humble.
- Accessible, approachable and accountable.
- Able to clearly teach God’s word to students that enhances their spiritual grow.
- Someone who loves students and their families
- Able to equip, empower, and partner with adult volunteers to serve.
- A team player
- A strong communicator, both in verbal and written forms.
- Able to coach, and deploy a sustainable student leadership team.
- In unity with MBC mission, beliefs, and the elders
Mansfield is a dynamic, growing community of more than 60,000 people with a rich history and a bright future. Mansfield has seen explosive growth in recent years but has not lost its friendly atmosphere or its small-town feel. With a quality of life considered
to be one of the best in the Metroplex, Mansfield offers more than 500 acres of parkland, a historic downtown area, recreational opportunities for young and old, superior rated schools, quality housing and a growing business community. All of these elements
make Mansfield a wonderful place to live and raise a family.
Resumes and questions may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org through August 11th.