Inland Hills Church is seeking an applicant for Junior High Director/Pastor to join our staff. Candidate must be a decisive leader, creative communicator, and have a passion for sharing the love of God with students. This position will consist of recruiting,
equipping, and leading teams of volunteers (teens – adult), creating and implementing age-appropriate curriculum, creating and delivering messages, creating stage designs, camps/events, and communicating with parents. Computer skills, experience working with
students, and gifts of shepherding, leadership, and administration are required. 40 hours per week, Sundays required. Full benefits available.
Qualified applicants may email their résumés to email@example.com. Type
Junior High Director/Pastor in the subject line.
Identify and Develop Leaders
- Be the primary leader and public “face” of the junior high ministry to leaders, students and parents.
- Use the meta-model for growth and discipleship.
- Cast ongoing vision to coaches, small group leaders, volunteers, students and parents.
- Identify, recruit and train leaders and apprentices, challenging them to serve and nurturing a leadership culture.
- Coach, shepherd, and train all leaders, with regular one-on-ones, team meetings, and huddles
- Develop and implement training tools and events for small group leaders and coaches.
Develop and Oversee Junior High Ministry (Services, Events, Retreats, and Programs)
- Create and support a growth environment and leadership culture for students.
- Organize, plan and execute weekly junior high services on the weekends and midweek
- Identify programming objectives and develop supporting activities.
- Communicate regularly with church staff, parents, leaders, and students.
- Align activities with the vision and values of student ministries, ensuring cultural relevancy.
- Lead, build and develop teams of volunteers to oversee program events/activities, small groups, security, parents and outreach to campuses.