The Technical Director is responsible to the Creative Arts Pastor for providing leadership, training and direction for the Production Department of Abundant Life. This role will be vital in guiding our Production across all areas of the church. This person
will set direction, cast vision and lead a dynamic ministry that helps Abundant Life tell a life changing story effectively. The role of TD will guide and develop leaders and create a culture of excellence within this department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works with the Creative Arts Pastor and Worship Pastor in the planning and technical execution of all services of worship across the minsitries.
- Develops and implements a Production Ministry which models a best in class concept.
- Runs FOH for Main Venue each weekend.
- Build high level quality teams in all areas of production.
- Directs the planning, organizing and evaluation of the Production Department.
- Enlist, train and develop leaders for the Production Department of Abundant Life.
- Attend weekly meetings with various leadership teams.
- Maintain and oversee equipment maintenance, organization and inventory.
- Schedules all Production volunteers each weekend.
- Prepare an annual production budget for approval and oversee execution of budget.
- Other duties as requested by the Creative Arts Pastor
- A spiritual leader who is called to those in the production department
- A servants heart
- Team player
- Motivated to offer our Lord and our church the very best
- Good communication skills which inspire, teach, motivate and mentors others.
- Agrees with and follows fundamental biblical truths found in Abundant Life’s statement of faith
- Someone who works hard and plays hard.