Red Cedar Church exists to LEAD PEOPLE TO A FULL LIFE IN JESUS CHRIST. The person we hire must have a heart to reach lost people. 715 people have given their hearts to Jesus so far this year. 1,400 people call Red Cedar their church home and that number
is quickly growing. They moved into their new building in May 2015, and with their current growth rate, Red Cedar projects to be 1,800+ within this next year. The Student Ministry is currently comprised of 140 middle school and high school students (6th-12th
grade), drawing from multiple schools from outside Rice Lake and their County. They currently split the Middle School (6th–8th grades) and High School (9th–12th grades), meeting on the same night but having their own programs.
OVERVIEW: The Pastor of Student Ministries will be part of the Family Life Team. He/She will build upon Red Cedar’s mission and values by creating an environment where STUDENTS LEAD STUDENTS TO A FULL LIFE IN CHRIST. He/She must have an
ability to recruit, develop, and encourage teams and leaders as well as expand a ministry that is a priority to the ongoing life of the church and community. This is a full time position.
- Excellent verbal communicator in large group, small group, and one-on-one settings
- Ability to inspire and lead
- Ability to organize and multi-task
- Event production and coordination skills
- Proficient with computers and all suitable software
- Facilitate student spiritual and emotional growth
- Valid driver’s license and insurance and clear background check
- At least 1–3 years of experience in ministry with proven growth
- A Bachelor’s Degree
To find out more about Red Cedar Church and their many ministries, their doctrinal beliefs, vision and values, please take time to visit REDCEDARCHURCH.COM.
If, after a thorough look at these documents, you sense that this church and position would be a good fit, please send resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Cedar Church