Under the direction of the Pastor of Youth, this position will assist with all administrative needs of the Student Ministry and help facilitate programs, events and other general needs pertaining to the Student Ministry of Zarephath Christian Church.
The Pastor of Youth
The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required for the position.
- Profess Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
- Have a clear and consistent commitment to exemplifying the character of Jesus Christ
- A love for teens and a diligence to disciple the next generations
- Possess an understanding of the fundamentals and principles of Evangelical Christianity
- Able to teach, with the ability to facilitate the learning process of Christian doctrine and practice
- Commitment to personal spiritual growth and a healthy lifestyle
- Self-directed and can work independently
- 2 years of volunteer work with a local church or parachurch ministry
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Volunteer management
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Personable with teens, parents and volunteers
- Works well in teams
- Attention to detail and task completion
- Assist in Middle School Ministry launch and facilitation
- Creation and Maintenance of Student Ministry databases including:
- Community Church Builder (info database)
- EMMA (email platform)
- Create text messaging strategy for communicating with parents and students
- Maintenance of Records and Resources including:
- LeadSmall Smart Phone Application
- ZSM Volunteer Applications
- Background Checks
- New Visitor Check In
- Assist in curriculum planning and program development
- Assist in volunteer recruitment, planning, appreciation and training.
- Event Planning
- Maintenance of the Student Ministry page on zarephath.org in coordination with Media Director
- Assist in all clerical duties
- Setup and tear down as needed
- Resource and equipment organization
Pleasant, professional environment. regular interaction with pastoral staff, ministry leaders, parents, teens and visitors.
50% of time spent sitting at desk (includes using a computer and telephone), 50% of time standing and walking.
Part time. Not to Exceed 15 Hours/Week, actual work hours and work days may be subject to change as needed and may include Weekdays as well as Weekend work. Office hours flexible, but required.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Teaching Pastor (#12135)The Shepherd's Staff
- USA Northeast, New York
- October 27
Children's Ministry Director (171702)Private Profile
- USA Midwest , Wisconsin
- October 26
Children's Pastor (232310)Private Profile
- USA Southeast, Georgia
- October 26
Lead PastorGreater Portland Bible Church
- Portland, Oregon
- October 25
Senior Pastor (767612)Private Profile
- USA Southeast, Florida
- October 24
Pillar of Fire
Zarephath Christian Church a ministry of Pillar of Fire Director of Outreach and Missions Postion Zarephath Christian Church is a church that is located in suburban central New Jersey. We are a ministry of the Pillar of Fire with outreach through Local and International missions, including a contemporary Christian radio station that serves the NY/NJ metropolitan area. At ZCC it’s all about Jesus, where our vision is to: Love by leading children, youth and adults into a deeper love of God through vibrant worship, prayer and a More...